"Thank you for your insights and knowledge regarding territory management. Not only have you helped me improve my skills, but I also have a solid plan of action for how to make the most of the opportunity before me." - Mutual Fund Wholesaler
Managing Director, at DNA Behavior International
Leon is a seasoned leader and consultant with deep experience in finance, technology, operations, accounting and organizational change. He is passionate about assisting organizations in unlocking the power of human behavior acceleration through the practical application of behavioral insights.
Leon works with executives, entrepreneurs and other leaders to further develop themselves, as well as their people, teams and organizations, helping them understand “people before numbers.” By unlocking those insights – through powerful and proven data and tech solutions – Behaviorally SMART individuals and organizations accelerate performance and accomplish a broad palette of business goals.
Previously, Leon’s high-impact consultative roles include a 17-year corporate leadership tenure with Cox Communications serving as Business Development Principal and Leadership Practice Principal for Innovar Partners, a management consultancy focused on operational improvement.
His accomplishments include:
– United States Air Force – Staff Sergeant, 1987
– Certified Public Accountant, 1989
– Founding Cox Communication’s Diversity Council, 2002
– A graduate of Cox Communication’s Executive Development Program, 2002
– Certified in the Birkman Method personality assessment, 2005
– Certified as a Business DNA Certified Advisor, 2013
– Financial DNA Advisor as a Certified Wealth Mentor, 2014
– Board President of Action Cycling Atlanta, Emory Vaccine Ride – 2014-15